Today, We Commemorate the Remarkable Journey of Marikina Polytechnic College on its 76th Founding Anniversary
From our modest beginnings as Marikina Junior High School back in 1947, we have transformed and grown into the esteemed institution of learning we are today.
Over the years, we have embraced various names, each representing a new chapter in our history. From Marikina High School to Leodegario Victorino Memorial High School, and then becoming the renowned Marikina School of Arts and Trades, we continuously adapted to the evolving educational landscape.
In 1978, we embraced a new identity as the Marikina Institute of Science and Technology, paving the way for innovative programs and cutting-edge advancements. Finally, in 2004, we solidified our position as the Marikina Polytechnic College, a beacon of knowledge and opportunity.
Throughout this incredible journey, we have remained dedicated to providing quality education, empowering countless students to realize their dreams. Our commitment to excellence has resulted in the success stories of our graduates, who have become leaders and contributors in various fields.
For 76 years, we have nurtured generations of students, equipping them not only with technical expertise but also with a deep sense of empathy and understanding. We firmly believe that true excellence lies in combining academic brilliance with qualities of compassion, kindness, and a genuine concern for humanity.
Join us in commemorating 76 years of excellence, as we continue to foster a community of lifelong learners who are committed to making a difference. Together, let us embrace our shared responsibility to create a more compassionate and inclusive society.