The College awards financial assistance to a qualified student.
This assistance is classified as:
- Service Grants which is a financial assistance granted to a student for rendering his/her special talent to the service of the college.
The following students are qualified recipients of financial assistance in the monetary form based on the In-House Service Grants.
- Supreme Student Council
- College Athletes
- Literary and Cultural Winners
- Skills Competition Awardees
- Editorial Board
- Supreme Student Council Officers Scholarship Grant
To qualify for this financial assistance, the applicant shall:
- be a duly certified officer of the SSC;
- have at least two semesters of residence in the College;
- currently enrolled in any course, carrying a minimum load required in his / her
B. * College Athletes
To qualify for this assistance program, the applicant must be a full-time student and shall:
- have participated in regional, national or international athletic competition;
- pass the requirements set by the coach of the particular
C. * Literary and Cultural Winners
- The applicant shall be a full-time student and shall have participated in regional, national or international
D. * Skills Competition Awardees
For this program, the applicant shall be:
- a full-time student;
- a participant in any regional, national or international skills
E. Editorial Board Scholarship
Please refer to Student Publication Scholarship/Incentive.
*For the winners additional Cash Incentives and Certificates:
Gold or 1st Place – Php 5,000.00 Silver or 2nd Place – Php 3,000.00 Bronze or 3rd Place – Php 2,000.00