1. The online interview is scheduled on August 9-13, 2021. An MPC representative will contact you through email/text message on the exact date and time of interview.
2. Please secure the following:
• Internet connection for 1-2 hours
• Google account, the video conferencing platform to be used is Google Meet
• Pen and clean paper
• ID with recent clear copy of photo
• SHS Grade 12 Report card (1st semester and 2nd Semester) showing GWA
3. During the online interview:
a. Make sure that your microphone and camera are working.
b. Choose a location with best signal connection and free from noisy background.
MPC is committed to protect the privacy and accuracy of your personal information. All information relative to this interview will be treated with outmost care and sensitivity. It will be managed by authorized personnel only. The following data are gathered for the following reasons: admission, screening, and enrollment purposes in the College; and to contact you for any updates and address queries and questions. Online interviews may be recorded for documentation purposes.
*With credits from MPC Research and Development Office.