Office of Student Affairs and Services
The Office of Student Affairs and Services (OSAS) of the Marikina Polytechnic College envisions skilled and globally competitive graduates whose competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to nation-building.
Objectives of the Student Affairs Services Program
- Implement an aggressive recruitment process and selection of student applicants.
- Provide services to students in achieving their maximum potential by developing self-awareness and realization
- Establish linkages for On – the – Job Training and employment opportunities.
- Extend and expand student scholarships and financial assistance package for academically qualified students
- Upgrade and modernize library resources and and facilities
- Deliver primary health care and services
- Develop students’ leadership skills and fellowship through co- curricular activities
- Promote responsible campus journalism
To protect and promote the rights of every MPCian to equality, equitable, culture-based and complete professional teacher and technical education where:
- Students learn in friendly, gender-sensitive, safe and motivating environment;
- Student affairs practitioners facilitate and encourage the holistic development of every learner;
- Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure and enable supportive environment for effective learning, and
- Family, community and other stakeholders actively engage and share responsibility for developing life-long