The MPC Medical-Dental Office provides health related services and wellness program to all the students and members of the academic and non-academic community. The Clinic is headed by a registered physician, with the support of the dentist, nurse and trained staff.
The Clinic renders the following health services:
- Routine Medical and Dental assessment, consultation and basic treatment of sudden/minor medical/dental
- Annual Physical Medical and Dental Examination to all the enrolled Grade 11 (Senior High), college freshmen, transferees and
- Health promotion and disease prevention awareness through lectures and other related health education activities in cooperation with local health officials and other units or organizations of the school.
- Provides first aid treatment to trauma and emergency cases; facilitates referral of patient to specialized
- Issues medical clearance to students for Industry Immersion (IM), Pre-employment Certificates upon the request of faculty members and other concerned patients examined and treated by the school physician.
- Issues dental certificates to student who has been examined and treated by the dentist to certify absences from class, as well as readmission to or exclusion from
- Provides students and other patients the necessary oral medicines needed to treat simple medical/dental problems and
- Keeps health records of students, faculty and non-academic personnel.