The following are the Senior High School Grades which are required for the applicants of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BS ECE) – 87% and above, but a grade of 85 for Math, English and Science are compulsory
- Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education (BTVTED) – 85% and above
- Bachelor of Industrial Technology (BIT) – 82% and above
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BS ENTREP) – 80% and above Certificate of Technology (COT) – No average grade required
Softcopies of the following requirements must be attached on the online application form:
For SHS Graduates:
- BS Electronics Engineering applicants must submit a copy of their grade 11 and latest grade 12 card. Bachelor in Technical Vocational Teacher Education (BTVTED), Bachelor in Industrial Technology ( BIT) , Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BSE) and Certificate of Technology (COT) applicants must submit only the latest report card in Grade 12.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 2×2 colored ID picture with name tag
For Transferees and ALS passers:
- Transferees and ALS passers are accepted but are only qualified to take the COT program.
- Transferees must submit a copy of their Transcript of Records (TOR) including Honorable Dismissal. For ALS Passers, submit the Certificate of Rating.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their Certificate of Good Moral Character and 2×2 ID picture.