ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (For BTTE/BIT/COT AND GRADE 11)
- Passed the admission Examination and Interview.
- Original High school Card for College Freshmen Applicants.
- Original Junior High Card for Senior High School Applicants.
- Original Transcript of Records from previous college or certificate of grades (for Transferees)
- Original Transfer Credentials Certificate (for Transferees)
- Original Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- 1 pc. 2”x”2 colored ID Picture
- No body Tattoo nor earrings for men
- Medical certificates (Physically Fit)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW (For College Freshmen and Grade 11)
- Photocopy of latest report card
- Photocopy of certificate of good moral
- 2”x2” latest copied picture (Studio Copy)
- Examination Fee
|Issuance of Application Forms||February 8, 2017 to May 2, 2017|
|Entrance Exam Dates||May 3 to 5, 2017|
|Interview Dates||May 3 to 5, 2017 – May 8 to 9, 2017|
|Release of Exam Results||May 24, 2017|